Cryptoprice.ng -  Live Crypto prices | Market News | Latest Crypto News logo Cryptoprice.ng -  Live Crypto prices | Market News | Latest Crypto News logo
Netbox Coin Crypto Coin Rank 1146
Website
76,393,818 NBX

Netbox Coin
Netbox Coin
NBX Coin Values NBX

Netbox Coin valuesUSD Price
$ 0.0130

Netbox Coin BTC Price
0.00000122

Netbox Coin 24h Vol
$ 34,820

Netbox Coin Market Cap
$ 991,345

24h Vol
3 BTC
1 H
-3.33 %
24 H
3.64 %
7 d
0.07 %
Today Netbox Coin price in US dollars is currently 0.0130 USD, and if converted to Bitcoin is 0.00000122 BTC. A total of 93 coin's are currently circulating in the Market. Netbox Coin prices are currently experiencing a change of 3.64 %, check all cryptocurrency. Over the past 24 hours 0.000 M US dollars Netbox Coin has been traded on Crypto Exchanges. Get Netbox Coin's progress by adding it to your favourites and creating a free portfolio if you wish.
Full Name
Netbox Coin
Symbol
NBX
Algorithm
BTC Price
0.00000122 BTC
BTC Market
93 BTC
BTC 24h Vol
3 BTC
Total Coins Mined
76,393,818 NBX
1h
-3.33 %
24h
3.64 %
7d
0.07 %
Facebook
Description

Netbox Coin Crypto ICO Description

Noxbox is a service provider platform based on the Waves blockchain. The platform will feature a service marketplace for massage, haircuts, manicure, food delivery, repair, construction services, and plumbing. Moreover, the Noxbox platform will provide a rating system allowing built-in users to vote on contentious issues.

Technology

Netbox Coin Crypto Technology

Sorry, detailed technology about Netbox Coin is not currently available

Features

Netbox Coin Crypto Features

Sorry, detailed features about Netbox Coin is not currently available

ICO Status

Netbox Coin ICO Details

ICO Status
Finished
Token Supply
200000000
Start Date
2018-03-01
End Date
2018-03-29
Fund Raised (BTC)
‎‎7,303,224 Noxbox distributed
Fund Raised (USD)
555125
Start Price (USD)
0.1
Security Audit Company
FBK-Bel LLC
ICO Legal Form
LLC
ICO Jurisdiction
707
Legal Advisers
Revera LLC
White Paper

Noxbox is a service provider platform based on the Waves blockchain. The platform will feature a service marketplace for massage, haircuts, manicure, food delivery, repair, construction services, and plumbing. Moreover, the Noxbox platform will provide a rating system allowing built-in users to vote on contentious issues.

Team:

  • Nicolay Lipnevich: Author and architect.
  • Marina Lipnevich: Adviser and associate.
  • Dmitry Markevich: Leader in the marketing area.

Noxbox will be holding its ICO in three phases, in each one 20% of the total token supply will be distributed. The first phase of the ICO will take place on the 1st of March, 2018 and is expected to end on the 29th of March, 2018. On the first phase, the ICO token supply will represent 20% so there will be a total of 40,000,000 tokens available for a 0.1 USD base price. The 40% left will be distributed in September 2018, and January 2019 for the token market price. The ICO funding target is 400 BTC.

Token Reserve Split (40%):

  • 40% Noxbox team.

Noxbox ICO will feature a bounty campaign, and the token will not be mineable.


Get Crypto Newsletter
Read the Disclaimer : All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer